Leadership and Working Together Means …
As I am writing this article for you my loyal readers, I am one day away from going on vacation. 🙂 Summer time is a time to re-energize, to do less, to spend time with our loved ones, and to have fun. So to stay in line with that feeling, I am offering you a little something to ponder through the summer. You can apply it at work; you can apply it at home. Wherever you are, always know that you are inspiring people and influencing the world around you positively.
Have a wonderful summer!
Leadership and Working (or Living) Together Means…
- Being curious about the other person, not judgmental
- Being open to new ideas, not scared of them
- Being grateful for what others bring to the table, not critical
- Being tolerant of differences, not cynical
- Being ready to learn, not give up
- Being a leader, not a dictator
- Being a seeker of possibilities, not a blamer
Working, or living, together is all about developing yourself while looking for ways to contribute to the development and success of others.
Experience of the week: This week, look for opportunities to support a colleague’s effort, or encourage a team member learning something new. Observe how you feel… watch how they thrive! Now go have fun working with others! 🙂
Proactive idea of the month: Plan to have a team session this fall. Book a FREE strategic conversation with me to discuss it.
Have a good week!